Monday, March 29, 2010
the insanity that is pregnancy... :P
Ok, so I swear pregnant woman are honestly CRAZY!!! At least I am, no doubt about it. There are moments when I swear I could strangle my husband, then the next second I'm crying on his shoulder, and don't ever wanna let go..... hmm, then again, maybe it's not just the pregnancy, cause I think I've done that when I'm not prego, so I guess woman are just crazy. All those damn hormones, I just have to ask WHY? Is it seriously necessary for us to be raging bitches one moment, and cry babies the next? come on, I don't think we need that. But then I guess I'm not the one in charge, otherwise, things would be much different... :) Anyway, so I've decided that my irritations are pretty rediculous most of the time. I get SOOO PISSED OFF at my husband on the days when he sleeps in while I get up with the kids, yes I know I've bitched about it multiple times, but really, it's me that just gets up w/them, and closes the bedroom door so that he can sleep. I don't know if it's just the good wife in me, or if it's that I hope he'll just get the hint and do it for me more often or what. But honestly, even on days when I do get to "sleeep in" I'm always awake, the many years of being the ONLY one getting up w/babies has made me far too light of a sleeper to actually sleep when the kids are awake. Even being 7 months pregnant, and exhausted, I STILL just can't sleep like I did before I had kids... Haha, I often long for those distant days when I could sleep through people screaming, yelling, and rolling over top of me, without so much as an eye flutter in response :) HAHA, guess that wouldn't be so good when it comes to taking care of an infant that relies 100% on you... Oh well, suppose this is just another adventure in life, and if I never sleep through rolling over, or kids talking in their sleep, then I guess it'll all be worth it, so I'll try not to complain too much... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment