Thursday, March 4, 2010

Haha, whatcha gonna do :)

Well I've officially decided that having gained 13lbs isn't nearly as big of a deal as I felt it was yesterday. Amazing what a good night's sleep can do for you :) Since my grand total is about 16 lbs, it's really not such a big deal, and now that I've had a while to get over it, I decided that it is just a good reminder to get out and get more excercise. I'm so thankful it has been starting to warm up here at last. Still not much higher than low 40's but a TON of our snow has melted, and it actually rained here (yes RAIN, not snow, hooray!) 2 times yesterday :) So I'm determined to get out and go for walks again w/the boys, and I'm sure that it will make a huge difference on the amount of weight I gain thoughout the remainder of this pregnancy. At any rate, I can always just get a gym membership after I'm done being prego, and bust my butt back into shape. Hopefully at that point the hubs won't be leaving at 5 AM and I can go in the mornings. but if he does, I'm sure I'll figure out something :)

Ahh, it's a good day. My goal is to try and play with and appreciate my boys as much as I can today, and to GET OUT, even if we just make it around the apt complexes, we WILL get some excersize today! hooray for spring! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment