Tuesday, March 16, 2010
issues :(
Ok, so I just need to vent.... ahh, I'm having some issues w/my husband. First off my 20 month old has had a rash for the past few days, and it seems like every time he's haging out w/his dad, daddy NEVER even thinks about checking his diaper, and what do you know, when I go out into the living room, he needs his diaper changed, and has poop in his diaper for who knows how long!! Seriously, how hard it is to just pay a little attention?!!?! He hasn't worked for about a week and a half again, (which is becomming all to normal) and I repeatedly have to ask him to help me around the house. Granted he did clean the entire kitchen, and do ALL the dishes last Friday, while the boys and I cleaned the living room, and their bedroom. But I just wish I didn't have to get so pissed off at him, and bitch constantly for him to do anything. I swear some days I just feel like it's the same old shit, over, and over, and over!!! Some days I just want to strangle him!!! Another thing, his brother, who I've never been particularly fond of, comes over pretty regularly. Which I dodn't particularly mind, but when he does, he typically brings over at least 2 of his kids, which I end up playing with (or at least monitoring, while they play w/the boys) and cleaning up after while him and Jer play video games, or do whatever. Most of the time it doesn't really bother me, his kids really need a good mother type role model in their lives, as their own mother is about the worst example ever. But ok, enough about that, anyway, so my sister, who lives about 8 hours away, and whom I only see a few times a year is comming up tomorrow (SUPER excited to have her come!) but I just found out that her hubby can't come w/her anymore, so now I'm getting all stressed out and pissed off, because every single time that she comes up alone, my hubby just plays video games, and gets all bithchy about everything, cause her and I tend to just go off, and do our own thing while she's here. Blah, I'm already starting to cry cause I'm so pissed off at him already, and nothing has even happened yet!!! I just wish he could be kind and understanding, and just let me have a break from the kids, and spend some time with my sister. Good lord, I just don't even know!!! blah, I hate these damn hormones!!! Ugh, well since I have nothing good to say at the moment, and my little guy jumped the gate, and is now getting into everything in my computer room I guess I'll stop my bitch fest for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yeah, pretty much i know where you are coming from... a LOT! during the off season i get SO mad at jordan for doing nothing but video games... then DURING the summer i get so mad cuz he's NEVER home and when he IS he's not engaging with the kids and i :-( grrr! boys are dumb, why do we marry them?
ReplyDeleteoh yeah, for those moments like i am going through now, when he's actually nice and liking me and the kids :-) sill boys!