Ok, so this will probably be the only photo I post, this is for you Naomi :)
Well, this is a pic of me and my first son. It was sometime in May of 2008, taking his tricycle for it's first trip at the park :) I was about 8 months pregnant at the time, and we went to one of my favorite parks that has a great walking path, and has mile markers so that you can keep track of how far you've gone. We had so much fun, and all the pictures we took turned out exceptionally good. I was so impressed w/my sweet little guy, he made it all the way around the park (about 3/4 mile) riding his bike, he was so fast, he had to wait a couple times for mommy to catch up :) I remember how excited he was about the prospect of getting a little brother, and would constantly reffer to my belly as "brother G..." he's such a good big brother, and I'm so thankful to have his sweet little presence in my home. :) I love you son! :)
what a GREAT picture! see... now wasn't that fun? :-)
ReplyDeletelove you tons! seriously! can't wait to see your little guys again and meet your sweet, sweet baby girl! you need to post some pregnant pictures, or talk about baby movement SOMETHING i'm done having kids so i need to live vicariously through you... this is the BEST part of pregnancy, hearing about it, and not having to LIVE It! :-)