Ok, so I've decided that it is just a different experience all together, from one pregnancy, to the next. Particularly w/boys and girls I think. Or at least it has been for me. I swear I've never felt so non-pregnant while actually pregnant as I have this time around. Even now, I'm almost 31 weeks, and I just don't particularly feel pregnant. Though sciatica does stop in regularly to give me a little reminder... doh! :) But even then, I've been doing yoga just about every day again, even if I don't do much, I usually do something. I've also noticed that the low abdominal pain that I'd been feeling for quite a while has all but subsided completely since I've been doing kegels every day. I used to feel silly doing kegels, but I think they're fabulous, and really does strengthen those muscles that are tougher to get to.
It's funny, I somehow expected a little girl to be more mellow than my boys, but I have found that to be false. This little girl is just as active as both her brothers always were. I've got a feeling that she'll prebably be just as energetic as her brothers when she's "on the outside" too :) haha. I'm so excited, I've been looking through a ton of baby girl bows and headbands. I think the big flowers are my favorite, can't wait till I find ones I want. I know it's gonna be all to easy to spend alot more money on kids/baby clothes w/a girl, and if I'm getting her alot, then I'll have to get a bit more for the boys too... haha, good thing I'm rich... :)
Anyway, I should probably go put my little guy down for a nap, so guess I'm off for now :)
you thought a daughter of YOURS was going to be less active? HA! Not if she's like her Mom! Oh, doesn't that just scare you sometimes, thinking of your daughter going through teenage years like you? It scares me... about me and mine, not yours. If your daughter is anything like you, she will be awesome!
ReplyDelete