Sunday, July 26, 2009

summer days

Ahh, how I LOVE summer time! I love taking my boys to the park, running up the hills, playing on the swings, and the slides. I think I want to start spending winters down south, and summers here, so we can enjoy warmer weather all year long. Oh, we've been boating a lot lately, until last summer, I had never been boating (that I can realy remember) but, I'm really begining to LOVE it. I was so surprised that my boys both love it too, I expected my one year old to be fussy, and grumpy, but to my utter delight, he is sooo happy, even tough his life jacket rubs his poor little chin raw, he's still so chill ;) It's so crazy, cause the hubs and I have talked about buying a sail boat, and just sailing off into the horizion (when the boys are a bit older of course) and somehow I think I've always known that I loved the water, even though I never spent much time on it growing up, it seems to call to me, beckoning me to come and ride the waves....... Even though I've never even seen the ocean, I can still feel the salty breeze wafting over my body, as we sail the crysal clear waters of the carribean........ I know that one day I WILL be there, with my husband and my two beautiful boys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment