Well, I just found out today, that........ are you ready?....... I am NOT PREGNANT!!!! ahhhh, I was pretty excited at the prospect of having another child, but I'm actually relieved to have started my period today. There are alot of days when I think that I want a beautiful little girl to dress up, and play with, and love, but I just don't think I'm really ready for baby #3 just yet. I think it really takes being a full time mother of more than one child to make you appreciate just how much time and work it takes being a mom, especially once the naps stop, granted it IS easily worth the work, but reguardless, I think that it is extremely important to be ready. I see my sisters, one who has 5 kids, and one with 4 and one on the way, and how stressed out they always seem to be, and I just don't want that. I want to have few enough children, that I can easily give each child the attention, and patientce that they deserve, that and I'm not a particularly patient person to begin with, so just having 2 kids seriously tests me some days.
Ahh, I can easily see myself and my husband traveling the world w/the boys, it's perfect one for each of us, and I hear that #3 is the hardest, cause you only have 2 hands :) So I think that it's time for some birth controll, and maybe we'll save #3 for a few years down the road, when I feel more capable of dealing w/another little life to love :) So I guess tomorrow is the perfect day to start dedicating myself to slim in 6 for real this time. I've been extremely diligent w/my yoga, I haven't missed ONE day in over a month and a half!!! (which is a BIG deal for me) while I can see a difference in my body (I'm actually starting to get abdominal muscles, hooray) I still have a ways to go before I have reached my ideal body, I can still see the dimples on my inner thighs, and my butt, which I have started to notice more since we started boating, and I've been wearing an actual swim suit, which I haven't done in about 7-9 years!!! Amazingly I can fit into the boy shorts that I bought back then, but they are super tight, and i feel SOOO self concious when I wear them. I know the fact that the girlfriend that I'm with while boating, and the fact that she is tiny has a lot to do w/it, but I just want to be totally confident and happy in my own skin. I'm getting closer to being there, but I want to ARRIVE! And so I'll take some before pics, and start on my journey to being in the best shape of my life :)
The future is bright (as is the present) and I am optimistic. Hooray for life :)
Yeah for you! I had just gotten down enough weight where I was starting to feel better about myself and getting on an exercise plan when BAM my belly started to grow and grow :-(
ReplyDeleteI guess it all works out for the best though and I am excited that you get to plan #3 instead of it just happening. i think planning helps a lot. when you know you're ready and want one.
good luck on your new journey :-)
i love you