Well, it has yet again been forever since I posted anything on here, and though I know nobody really reads this, I guess I'll still update whomever comes across it :) Sooo..... I am pregnant again, I am 16 weeks now, and really excited about the newest addition that will hopefully be joining my family by June 23rd :) I'm really really hoping for a girl, but I know that I will love this sweet little baby, whatever it is :) I won't be able to find out what I'm having (hopefully they'll be able to tell) until Feb 2nd. Ahh, the suspense kills me. I just wanna know already! :) But ahh, it is nice to know that whatever this baby is, it's healthy and growing every day :)
Oh how I love my children. I remember times growing up when my mother would tell me that I wouldn't understand just how much she loved me, until I had children of my own, and SURPRISE, she was right. Haha, just like she was about SOO many things. It's funny how much smarter your parents get, (or how smart you realize they always were) once you have kids of your own. I really appreciate how patient my mother has always been, I can think of MANY MANY times throughout my childhood, and teenage years, where if I had been my mother, I'd have beaten myself to a pulp, or at least yelled, and wanted to beat myself, and yet my mom never did. She is such an incredible example, one I will most likely never emulate myself, but still she makes me want to be a better mom :) at least it's something to strive for. :)
Hmm, well after going off on that tangent I've completely forgotten anything else I wanted to write about, so I suppose I'll leave it at that. Here's to a year, filled with love, happiness, and prosperity for all :)
SOME people do read your blog... when you update :-)
ReplyDeleteIsn't it crazy how much being a mom makes you appreciate your own even more? I call her much more often now because I know I would kill Mak if she ignored me!
And when she is sick I always think of my mom and how much i still want her there when I am not feeling well. I guess we ruin our kids for anyone else taking care of them :-)
Miss you tons!