Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Life, wow....

Well It's been about forever since my last post, and a lot has happened in the past 2 months. For starters, I haven't had a phone or the internet, so I've been pretty much cut off from the world as a whole. Lets see, my hubby started working out of the state, about 4 hours away, and only gets to come home every other weekend, which wouldn't be so hard if at least one of us had a phone, but oh well, what can ya do right? The timing wasn't exactly ideal, as he left the week before his birthday, and I only got to talk to him 10 min, then was also gone for my birthday, thankfully I was able to spend time with my family, and stay at my parent's house, so at least I wasn't alone on my birthday, but it just wasn't the same without him. :( For the first time, I didn't feel different AT ALL on this birthday, guess it was bound to happend eventually, I suppose I just didn't expect it so soon.

So I swear the whole pay phone thing these days (meaning the lack and expense of pay phones) is freaking rediculous, and I've decided that I have GOT to get a phone again, at least a home phone, it is just SUCH a pain in the ASS to have to find a pay phone, I didn't realize how few there are these days, till I needed to use them anytime I want to call anyone. rediculous I tell ya. but hey at least they are there! and thank god, cause I don't know what I'd do if they didn't exist anymore. So I suppose I shouldn't complain. so ok, I'm done.

Anywho, so my 4 year old had the longest celebrations for his birthday this year, we went to Montana to see the hubs, and got presents and everything for him to open, then went swimming at the hotel we were staying at, and let him ride his new scooter most of the day. well we went home, and my wonderful sister was there to visit, and like the best aunt ever, that she just happens to be, she showed up w/a huge bouque of balloons, every 4 year old boys dream :) and a ton of clothes and new toys for him, while she was staying w/us we ended up getting cup cakes, and singing him Happy Birthday about 10 times, then when daddy came home, we ended up getting him a cake, and doing it all over again. So, now he's convinced that he gets lots of birthdays, cute and funny, all in all a fun and good birthday :) Well I have much more to write, but I suppose it will have to wait until later, as I must go and get my little sister to do her homework before 11:00 tonight, so.... until next time :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it's been awhile since I commented! NOW I know why He's gone :-)
    Sorry you had an uneventful birthday. I think for many years now nothing has changed for me on my birthday...but that's why I go ALL OUT for them. That way it is at least marked by something spectacular! The same goes for everybody, and you don't have to spend a lot of money, but you do have to do something you absolutely love, or have never done before.
    I miss you and love you tons!

    ReplyDelete