Friday, November 26, 2010

so ready!!

ahh, so this is going to be a quick post, but I just wanted to say that I am SOOOO SOOO sick of living in Idaho!!!!! I keep wondering why in the hell we still live here, and seriously, I'm over it! especially on the days when I'm outside shoveling snow, in and it's -20 degrees out side :( I'm ready for something and somewhere new, and different, and WARM! I'm ready to win my millions, and travel the world. Ready to explore, see the ocean (for the first time, and beyond) ride on an airplane (also for the first time, and how awesome would it be to charter a private plane and not have to deal w/airport security?!) ahh..... I'm just READY!!!! I want to go on a REAL damn vacation, not a trip somewhere because someone died, and we have to go to the funeral, and not going to visit family for a holiday either. a real vacation, where we just go somewhere just because we want to go, and do something fun. I want to take my kids to a real Zoo, not the lame ass zoo here, where the most exotic animal you see is a camel, who looks miserable, and sad in a tiny little exibit. but an awesome huge zoo, that has everything, and takes most of the day to see it all. My kids seem to behave so much better when we're out, and around people, instead of sitting on our asses all day long, watching tv! Typically I don't mind TV so much, but when it's ALL that we do, and it's all day every freaking day... it's just too much for me, and I'm a bitch all the time :( ugh... I'm just ready for a serious, real, and lasting change! Hopefully it'll all be for the better, and come soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment