Thursday, May 27, 2010

4 weeks and counting...

Well so I actually have less than 4 weeks left now (3 weeks and 6 days, haha) and man, I'm just tired of being pregnant. My sisters sister-in-law had a baby a month or 2 ago that was 3 weeks early, and ended up in ICU for about 2 or 3 weeks because his lungs weren't fully developed yet. Kinda makes you think... I guess even though we're miserable those last couple weeks, there is a reason why the little babies stay in there.. :) But ahhhh, I just want a super healthy and early baby, come on, is that really too much to ask for? I think not! I'm just SOOO ready to have my body back, even though what I really want is my pre-pregnant body, and not my "I gained 30 lbs, and just had a baby" body, I guess the "just had a baby" body will have to do. Ugh, SOO not looking forward to nursing bras, HATE them, and there isn't anywhere around that I can go to try nursing bras on. The stores only carry up to a 'D', uh yeah, I'm not even a D when I'm done breastfeeding, and all shrunken and tiny. GRRR!

Ah, I really wanted to go camping for memorial day weekend, but it has been cold, and wet here almost every day for the past few weeks (0ther than one or 2 nice days, just enough for me to get sun burned) but the positive side to that, is that I'm actually starting to get a decent tan, my shoulders are peeling like an SOB at the moment, but (thanks to my after sun aloe lotion) I'm still tan, HOORAY! I have a feeling that this is going to be the most tan I've been since I got married, and that is def something to celebrate :) I'd love to actually go to a tanning bed (after having my baby of course) so that I don't have such aweful tan lines, but oh well, all in good time :)

So my almost 2 year old is now getting his 2 year old mollars, oh joy! he's been waking up screaming about 4 or 5 times a night, but somehow he's still so happy in the morning, he usually come into my room, walkes to my side of the bed, and on good days, he'll climb up with me, and just lay w/me and smile. he pats my cheecks and says "wake up mommy" when I close my eyes and try to go back to sleep, then get up, and pulls on my hand saying "get up mommy, get up!" Even though I really just want to sleep (especially since he's been getting up at about 6:30 lately) he's just so darn cute. Just one of the many moments that make me happy, and thankful to be his mommy :)

Well it's already past the boys bed time, and I still need to give them a bath, so I better run. until next time :)

1 comment:

  1. sorry about the teething thing! that sucks! oscar has been going through that hard core! :-(
    i love it when you update this, i know it's hard to find the time sometimes, but i really love reading about your life. sometimes it seems like we are going through the same trials!
    oh how i wish i was there for you! or you were here for me :-)
    miss you like crazy, but i am so glad we have the internet anyway! i LOVE that we are friends. you totally make my crazy life sane, and if anything ever happens to both our husbands, we are moving in together! :-)
    love you like crazy girl! i hope the last few weeks fly by for you!

    ReplyDelete